Tuesday, April 15, 2014

4 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars


First of all, I am extremely sorry for not posting recently.  Life has been very crazy, so please forgive me!

The good news is that I have a bunch of fantastic recipes for you.

Starting with this one...4 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Bars!


My husband invited friends over.  We had nothing for dessert, and they were going to be here in less than an hour. Here is what I came up with--chocolate chip cookie bars!  They came out better than I was expecting, and my friends loved them!




These are super easy and are delicious!

Ingredients:
1 box of white cake mix
3 eggs
1 stick of softened margarine
1 bag of chocolate chips

Instructions:

1.) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.  Grease a 13x9 pan,
2.) Mix the eggs and margarine together.
3.) Add the cake mix.  Blend until fully incorporated.
4.) Fold in the chocolate chips.
5.) Pour into the pan.

(Yummy!)
6.) Bake 20-25 minutes.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment